Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2005 titan crew cab and looking to trade it in, and dont want my uprev to go to waste. i dont know if it will work but ill trade mine for your stock computer and like $400 obo. let me know or it will go to waste.....thanks, 281-804-2042

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you contact UpRev an ask them what Serial/Part#/Batch/Rev etc... you can use this on im sure they have a data base history of your Flashed ECU. This would help you and us decide on this purchase.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Bad move guys, I could be wrong, but your keys will not work with another ECU will they? I don't think it is the BCM that controls the keys "NAT". Please confirm to be safe for everybody. I bet AgTitan06 knows the answer.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Yes -- If you switch ECM's both will need to go to dealer to get keys reprogrammed (NATS - all keys will need to be present) but they will not start until this is done..

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
I have no idea.
LOL! :)

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:​

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
tazstitan said:
Yes -- If you switch ECM's both will need to go to dealer to get keys reprogrammed (NATS - all keys will need to be present) but they will not start until this is done..
No, you don't. There have been a few guys swap out ECM (ECU) with no problems.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Why would you that if you could just get your own ecu flashed for about the same price?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i said obo. im trading in my truck so its worthless to me, and id like for someone else to get the chance to have it. so make me a offer and its yours....as long as it will work. i talked to jarad at up rev and he said it would work. i need to get the details. but if anyone wants to make a offer then do so.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
soljah2k said:
Do you have his number?, ill give him a call I wana see if it will work on 07.
It will not work on 07 due to the VVT. They are working on learning VVT. But it is a definite "no go" on that. UpRev has said so clearly.

·
Registered
342 Posts
So far I found out that he has an '05 CC SE BT... Here's his ecu # 23710-zh02a.

I have an '05 CC LE BT. My first 5 digits match but not the last 5...Can anyone confirm if the swap will work or not? Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts