Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally broke down and bought some stuff. Got a 2.5" level kit and 35" nitto terra grapplers. Install was simple and if anyone else is considering this and has any questions let me know. I have very minor rubbing and will be doing the pw mod when I get the chance. So far no CB contact over speedbumps or light O/R. I'll also try to get a picture tomorrow.
Before-
F- 34.5"
R- 37.5"
After-
F- 38"
R- 38" (have the stock tires in the bed. I'll pull them out and remeasure tomorrow)

When I get more cash I plan on buying some 5100 and running them on the 0 or 1 setting and possibly uca's. When I do this I'll also be installing the 1" rear block I have.

·
Registered
15 Posts
need pics..........i have the same rig.......i took off the spacers when i got my 5100s......then i put the 08 4x4 coils and it went up another inch on the lowest setting......those 4x4 coils r a mutha to compress. i love the new look but it makes my 265/70/18 dynopros look weeeeeek.......

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Got a couple pictures with my phone today, when I get around to washing the truck I might take some with my camera. Looks bigger in person, the pictures dont really do it justice. I deff want to go higher, cant wait to get the 5100's.

The wheel is cut about 3/4, thats the only point it rubs. I plan on trying something a little different... I'm going to get a heat gun and try pushing the plastic in a little bit. If that doesnt work then its getting cut!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Those look way too big for that small of a lift.....Just my opinion, 33's looked big with my leveling kit.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
How dare you give me your honest opinion! Haha it's all good man they don't look as outrageous in person but are a little large. I'm getting 5100s soon though so its all good. Should open the fender up and mello out those tires. The tires are wicked heavy btw I can feel the weight from them anytime I touch the gas.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Looks good bro, throw some spindles on there and it will look great.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks good! Are those 35x12.50's?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Rollin, I don't know if I'm going to go that high. Not just yet atleast! We will see after the bilsteins. They are 35x11.5 I believe (295/70-18).

·
Registered
365 Posts
those look good man!
i am debating to go that size or not.
do you notice any loss of power and speed?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you are just going to do a 2.5" level I would consider 33s. I plan on going up another inch or so with 5100s. The tires are really heavy and it does take a little extra effort to get going. Not very much, but more than the stock tires.

·
Registered
365 Posts
how did they perform offroad if you have done that yet.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's all snow here right now so I'm not sure. They feel great in the snow though!

·
Registered
365 Posts
you better go hunt for some mud :gunz:

let me how those 5100's feel bro

·
Registered
785 Posts
search pinch weld mod or pwm. i did the pwm then used screws to hold the plastic back. no rub at all

1 - 15 of 15 Posts