Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
06 Titan 4x4, 6" pro comp lift kit, westin step bars, new leather interior (9/07) . 18" chrome wrapped with 325/65/18 nitto terra grappler a/t's. cold air box. Truck is approaching 30K miles. I love this truck but divorce is forcing the issue of selling it. I can't afford it at this time. I need to get the payoff if possible. It should be in the neighborhood of 28k. Will talk with serious buyers.

My # is 336 214 7732. Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
twistedfreedom said:
No offence, but you can buy a brand new one for less.
I just put well over 6 K in upgrades to the truck with the lift, tires/wheels, leather, etc... But thanks for trashing my post bro. If you are not interested keep your comments to yourself then. Thanks :gunz:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
EBay Motors may be the best exposure to sell a lifted Titan.

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
chads06titan said:
I just put well over 6 K in upgrades to the truck with the lift, tires/wheels, leather, etc... But thanks for trashing my post bro. If you are not interested keep your comments to yourself then. Thanks :gunz:
No problem. Next time dont bring guns to a missle fight "misslelau :jester:

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
chads06titan said:
Its all good. Just trying to get out from under it. Divorce is a MOFO :rolleyes:
I hear that! I made a mistake like that but I bought a dodge instead, so I divorced her instead. Got caught chating with the Titan. Sorry to hear that your losing her... the Titan that is. good luck with the sale:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts