Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at buying a 06 SE CC 4x4. It has just under 12000 miles on it. Looks like I can get it for $22,900 out the door. Just wondering if there are any problems I should look out for. I have been reading the posts about some of the issues and it seems they are related more to the 04-05 trucks or am I mistaken? Just don't want any suprises down the road. I have looked at all he models and the titan seems the best for the money by far. Thanks for any info you can give me.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
The brake issue hasn't surfaced (pun intended, of course :lol: ) on my '06. I don't think too many '06s have the judder issue. There have been a few blown rear diffs in the '06 models but not as many as with the original non-finned covers like the '04 had.

For the most part, the mechanicals had been addressed by '06, but the standard squeaks and stuff are standard equipment on most years. :lol:

With an '06, you should have few issues to worry about...

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
P's Titan said:
to me it seems like you should be able to get a better deal on a used 06. For a lil more money you may be able to get into a new 07. Just look around for it, I'm sure you could find something
Hell for 4k more I got an 08 with 46 miles on it...

For sure look around.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
A few weeks ago I saw a new 07 KC SE 4x2, with a MSRP sticker at 26k for $18950 before TTL.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been looking for a few months. All the new ones around here start out about $30k and go up, so even with rebates it is considerably more. I have found a few 2 wheel drive models that are cheaper but I want a 4x4. Wish I could find a better deal that you guys are finding because I am having no luck. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I have an 06 4x4 SE. It was hard to find.
It has 14000 trouble free miles on it.
My buddy has 35000 trouble free on his 06 SE 4x4.
I liked his truck so much that I bought one for myself.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Faith said:
I have been looking for a few months. All the new ones around here start out about $30k and go up, so even with rebates it is considerably more. I have found a few 2 wheel drive models that are cheaper but I want a 4x4. Wish I could find a better deal that you guys are finding because I am having no luck. Thanks.
go north (or south) young man... where are you located?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I am in Kentucky. I have looked in Indiana and Tennesse with no luck. Plus if I buy in Kentucky then I don't have to pay tax since I am in the military. I found one a for little above $26,000 but it had no option to speak of but 4x4 and I didn't like the color. All the others are around $35K sticker with a
$5K rebate then most dealers don't want to take off much more. So I end up around $28K when it is all done and said. Appreciate the help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.