Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the Rancho lift about a month ago or so, and posted that up, now I finally got the wheels and tires on there.

My brother had these wheels on his Tacoma and sold his truck, and gave me a deal I couldnt refuse on the wheels. Then I discovered the concept Titan with the same wheels, so I had to get the stickers.

Wheels are the Enkei RTS 20x9, tires are the new Pro Comp Xtreme Mud Terrain. IM sure the hardcore offroaders are gonna bash the 20s, I like the look, and we dont rock crawl in FL! This setup will work just fine for the occasional trips to the woods to go camping, getting the boat out of the water, and driving through most off road trails I want to. We need a Titan disco club!

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Looks great man. I've always loved those wheels. What year tacoma did he have? Just curious about interchangability between my truck and my friends 96.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the compliments!

His truck was a newer current bodystyle, not sure on the year, 06 or 05 maybe?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks great man, I think its perfect like it is....I think flares would take away from the look but to each his own.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
How tall is that lift?

The rims look really good on the truck. Nice combo!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
nice tires!

billaj said:
How tall is that lift?
it's listed as a 4" but I think Greg said it actually lifts around 5.5" if I'm not mistaken.....

·
Registered
795 Posts
Man I really wish those wheels came in black

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
that looks great. reminds me of QUIKWHIP's TITAN with the lift and wheels you have on there.

i really like the way that looks. what are the details on the lift? price? pieces? thanks.

·
Registered
424 Posts
That looks damn good. Ive always liked the way white trucks look when lifted. Yeah I also would like to know the details on the lift. How much did you pay for it, where did you buy it, and if you paid to have it installed how much did it cost? Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
How do those tires ride? Any road noise?

·
Registered
194 Posts
i like the look of the 20's....then again i was born 1 year short of the 90's.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Thats Gorgeous! Nice touch with the Nismo decal.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
The lift was 1300 shipped with all 4 shocks, and the tires were 1310 shipped, i got both from http://www.sportztrailers.net/ awesome people there with prices that can not be beat!! I tried to get 4 wheel parts to price match and they were a no go.

I installed the lift myself so i saved a few bucks there, but it was a lot of work to do in a garage on jack stands, but im way to cheap to pay someone else to do it. The lift was right below 5.5 inches in the front, and 2 inches in the rear. As for the tires, they ride pretty decent, they have some hum on the highway, but with the windows up I can barely hear them. I wanted something a little different then I had seen, and ive yet to see anyone else with those tires around here. So far I really like them, I was sold when I saw the sidewall, they are just kinda cool looking.

Thanks for all the compliments!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts