Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, local dealer has a crew 4x4 SE with floor mats as only option
msrp 32,405 sell for 26,000 even is this a fair deal?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Personally I don't think so. Prices do vary a little bit from area to area though. In Vegas, that isn't too bad of a deal.

If you like the color combo, I say go for it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and guys this was the price over the phone. just come pick one. 3 exact trucks different colors

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Depends on options. It is a fair deal, not necessarily a good deal considering I got my LE KC for a little over 28 including a $2500 rebate. With todays higher rebates, I think it could be a bit better. Run the numbers and options on Edmunds and see how that compares.

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2007/nissan/titan/index.html

·
Registered
73 Posts
I got a fully loaded LE CC 4x4, Nav + Gps pack , Dvd, Side and roof air bags, XM radio, Offroad, Underbin storage, Power Sunroof, Bed extender, VDC, Big tow, Floor mats. in Black, with the Black leather interior for 36,500. after rebate. Thats with the Gold package 6/100000 mile warranty to. The only thing it didn't come with are the step rails, and they will sell them to me for their cost at $295.

Not to mention I am going back up there tomorrow to pick up some freebie TPMS sensors for my new wheels and tires, so I wont have to split the new Off roads BFG's that came with the truck.

·
Registered
83 Posts
P's Titan said:
Thats funny, he answered yes and no in the same reply :jester:

Go for it, looks like a great deal
Actually, I said I personally didn't dig it, but if he liked it, then go for it.

I don't see what's so confusing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts