Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting the chrome grille from ebay but the listing only states 04-07 models, will this fit my 08? the seller will not return my questions at all. thanks guys.

·
Registered
168 Posts
There was a post around here the other day, this guy wanted to change his 07 grill with an 08 but i think he said that it wouldnt fit.

·
Registered
250 Posts
i didnt think they changed the mounting brackets either just the design it would be a lot of money to do something like that im sure that they just changed the look it should work i would def.. find someone who has done it before you buy to make sure

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Twinj said:
Any luck with this??? I am in the same situation with grill and F. Bumper.
i have decided to get the bumper painted, replace the grill with a billet full cover pc'ed black. couldnt find an exact answer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I can amplify... I now know it will work-- as of today I have an 08 sporting an 07 grille.
Just a tip.. don't waste your time with the couterfeit grilles/parts costing around 100 (I got mine from "autopartswarehouse" and wish I had sprung for the genuine article) they need an insane amount of dressing with a file before use- they are so flimsy and poorly cast it would be funny if it weren't so sad. The primer they use does not take paint properly. FYI: The knock-off shop that made the one I have was "YCC". Thought I knew what I was getting into on a purely cosmetic, non structural part but was wrong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts