Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took my first long trip in the Titan with the magnaflow and the way I can describe it is fluttering. PUFF PUFF PUFF when I stomp on it next to a wall. I've not heard this till now. It only does it when I stomp on it and something is next to me to echo off of, like a wall.... Is this normal?

·
Registered
682 Posts
if it is a strait through design then yes that is normal. its like a glasspack effect.
my banks catback system does it too

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Puff puff puff, I have no idea what the heck your're talking about.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sudden urge said:
Puff puff puff, I have no idea what the heck your're talking about.
:D You don't know what puff puff puff is :hahano:
When I'm next to a wall at WOT I get a throw back sound. Sounds good when driving around, just sounds a little off when I'm WOT. I'll try and record a sound of it when getting on the freeway.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Strange - mine has this crazy hiss type undertone that reflects off the wall - my wife thought I was spinning when the road was wet one day but we were doing like 65mph when I nailed it - yeah it sounds like a tire spinning on a wet street kinda hiss - she turned kinda white and said "whoa that's bad a$$" my wife!! I almost crashed from laughing so hard.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Titanequipped said:
So I took my first long trip in the Titan with the magnaflow and the way I can describe it is fluttering. PUFF PUFF PUFF when I stomp on it next to a wall. I've not heard this till now. It only does it when I stomp on it and something is next to me to echo off of, like a wall.... Is this normal?

its is PUFF PUFF GIVE.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Mine does it too. Give it some time and it will get louder and deeper sounding. The system sounds better now than when it was new.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts