Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pretty sure this has been asked and answered, but Can the "mini" lift I ordered for my 04 CC work on the 07? Same truck other than year. 4wd, SE with BT,OR. I still have the kit in the box.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I don't see why it would matter but I'll let someone else comment.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a qoute of $250.00 for installing it by Trick Trucks in Hagerstown,MD. That sound about fair?

I would do it (somewhat mechaniclly inclinded) and I have all the tools and a nice garage, but something about taking a truck with 350miles apart makes me nervous.

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
hoojs12840 said:
I got a qoute of $250.00 for installing it by Trick Trucks in Hagerstown,MD. That sound about fair?

I would do it (somewhat mechaniclly inclinded) and I have all the tools and a nice garage, but something about taking a truck with 350miles apart makes me nervous.
There is nothing to it, I just have the level kit but the mini lift just adds spacers to the rear. It will take you less than 3 hours to do. No real special tools needed.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
hoojs12840 said:

Does that include an alignment? If so, then yeah - good deal. It's not hard - 2-4 hours you can do it yorself if you have tools and a little talent, but you will need an alignment...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts