Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting up my 07 Titan king cab SE for sale. It has 8,500 miles on it. CST spindle lift with 2.5" spacers and bilstein rear shocks. 305/70/17 nitto terragraplers on 17x9 raceline wheels. Tow package, reverse sensors, power adjustable pedals, center console shift. No dents or dings. Will come with stock suspension and stock wheels/tires. Asking $26,500 obo. Contact Matt at 619 944 0816. Here is a link to some pics.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-pictures-media-post/58780-new-lift-installed.html

·
Registered
265 Posts
Matt i'm very interested in ur parts if ur willing to part it out and put the stock parts back on it for sale. please call me, Pat, at 805-443-7777 so we can possibly work something out.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TitanmediC said:
Matt i'm very interested in ur parts if ur willing to part it out and put the stock parts back on it for sale. please call me, Pat, at 805-443-7777 so we can possibly work something out.
Not interested in parting it out. Thanks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price lowered to $25,000.

·
Registered
834 Posts
If you don't mind me asking - why are you selling? Looks like we have the same truck, except that you have added mods.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
07cajuntitan said:
If you don't mind me asking - why are you selling? Looks like we have the same truck, except that you have added mods.
Im buying a toy hauler trailer and need a diesel truck to pull it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lowered to $24,500. Anyone??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts