Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking here for about a month reading various threads and posts regarding the Titan. I really like what I've read regarding the power, driveability and the looks of the Titan. I test drove one last week.
I've seen where there have been quite a few problems with '04/'05 model years regarding rear differntial and brake problems. I've been told by a dealer these have been corrected.
What I'd like to know is what kind of problems people are having with their '07's, because I've had a couple Ford's that have been pretty much trouble free and am not sure about swithcing over.
Which leads me to my next question. Would you buy another Titan even with the problems you might have had?

thanks

Gary

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have had the common flaws with my 05' (I know your question is too 07') but even with all that I would buy it again. I love the truck, good power good looks and great offroad!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I have an 07 with no problems. The gas guage has a mind of it's own but other than that I love it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
My 07 had a wiring harness problem that caused a hot wire to arc out and burn the harness and 5 adjoining wires.

Another user here had a similar problem, only his door went up in flames.

Other than that I love it.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have an 06 and it has been flawless. I now have 14000 trouble free mile and love acceleration and and handling. The power is the best bang for the buck, I think that I would have half the truck (of any of the others) for the price I paid.
I would buy another and would consider trading it in for a Nissan Titan diesel..:cheers:

·
Registered
514 Posts
bconne1 said:
My 07 had a wiring harness problem that caused a hot wire to arc out and burn the harness and 5 adjoining wires.

Another user here had a similar problem, only his door went up in flames.

Other than that I love it.

Where was your truck built ?

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have an 07 and I have had absolutely no problems. But I only have 880 miles on it. I test drove a titan (SE for 29,000 and a ford XLT also 29,000). The titan has so much more stuff in it and just feels alot better. The ride and everything just blows the ford out of the water. I researched these two trucks for a few months and decided that the titan was just a better deal. I would deffinatley get the titan. and yes i know this was not what you were asking about but i thought this would help with your decision.

·
Premium Member
3,296 Posts
All Titans are built in Canton Mississippi.

My 2005 has 42,000 miles and will definately buy another Titan after this one.

Clint

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
No problems at all with my '07 Granite CC.......except the hole in the gas tank.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have an 07 SE CC, I havn't noticed any problem but I will tell you this you will have to do the some mod's exam:

Very Cheap Mod's
Throttle Body Bypass Mod for moderate weather folks
Rear Diff Breather Mod for off roading folks

·
Registered
287 Posts
I know your asking 07 but I've put 9k on mine in 6mos and love it. Only 2 problems were A/C drain clogged and rear window leaked.

I would buy again but don't plan on getting rid of her anytime soon.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Shows what I know I thought Canton was in Ohio . I didn't know they were all made in the same place . I was just wondering if maybe it was a certain batch of trucks or what?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Skyboi said:
No problems at all with my '07 Granite CC.......except the hole in the gas tank.

Thats not a problem it's a luxury. I'm glad I'm in a situation to gass her up and drive a sweet truck:cheers:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have an '07 with 4k miles on it in just over 2 months... No problems to speak of yet, its a kickass truck to say the least....

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have an 07 and drove it for about 20 days and put about 700 miles and no problems. The truck has been sitting at in my garage forthe past 4 months.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
jbglenn said:
Thats not a problem it's a luxury. I'm glad I'm in a situation to gass her up and drive a sweet truck:cheers:

It does kinda feel awesome when you fill up and know that with the push of a pedal you have about 300 miles of tear the *** out of just about anything....These trucks rock!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I had an 04 KC SE and loved it for 81,000. Had a couple of the normal troubles but all were fixed. Loving my 07 KC SE more, have about 65000 miles and a couple months. Might have blown a speaker already though. Will most likely buy another when I get the miles up there again. I am sure it will last 3 times as much but like the New Truck feeling.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts