Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got home the other night my 2008 Nissan Titan I killed the engine went to start it back a few hours later it started just fine would not idle up or down at one constant 2000 RPM 1800 oh put it in gear he wouldn't go anywhere it would kind of pull itself a little bit but it never the engine RPMs won't go up or down now won't crank it all can somebody help me with this thank you

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,813 Posts
welcome ken3. it seems you used the talk to text option when posting this? its very hard to read and is probably why you are not getting many responses.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome ken3. it seems you used the talk to text option when posting this? its very hard to read and is probably why you are not getting many responses.
I turned off my 08 titan my battery clicked like it was dead so sat a while and I started just fine like it was never low on battery but I had no pedal I put it to the floor no rpm change it just stayed at a kind of hi idle so I turned it off again now its turning over but no start at all

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,813 Posts
i think there is a deal where people had problems with the throttle body assembly needing to be replaced.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts