Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got an 08 titan se cc and i was going to get a 6" fabtech lift and wanted to put some mickey thompson baja mtz 36x15.50x20 but i called my local desert rat 4x4 and they said they wouldnt fit so i asked him if i threw a 3" body lift and he said that they werent getting those for the 08 till 6 months anyone know what i could do??? i was just thinking maybe i should go with 325x13.5/18 but i kinda want it with big tires......... i like boggers but i heard they suck for a daily driver any input?
thanks

·
Registered
309 Posts
Not sure if you could pull of the 36 15.50's, but who knows. I have a 6" PC on my 08 and 35 12.50's on pro comps with negative BS and rub just a little. If you got pos BS and pounded the pinch weld and part of teh inner fender down it might work. I ran 35*14.50R22's iroks on my f150 with a pos BS and it never rubbed once. If you can settle for a rim that doesn't have a lip you might be in business. Just watch the spacing on the spindle and control arms.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Doubt 36s will fit and especially not 15.5" wide. And yeah boggers SUCK for a DD. They're very loud, they ride like crap, and you'll be lucky to get 20,000 miles out of em if you drive on the street alot. If you need a agressive tire because you'll be mudding alot, check out the TSL radials (will last 30k-40k miles) or any other Swamper radials because they'll ride way better than boggers and last longer. If you're not gonna need them for offroading, and you just like the agressive look of an MT check out Cooper Discoverer STTs (should last at least 40k miles) or Toyo MTs because they're more agressive than ATs, they ride really smooth and they're quiet. :cheers:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what about some 35x14.50 on some 22s with a 6 inch fabtech lift? if not what are some other things i could do to make them fit i found them for really cheap. theyre irok radial if that matters...........

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
They may fit depending on the width, offset and backspacing. I would either PM Norcal or wait for his response once you know the Specs of the wheels, he would be able to tell ya if it will work or not. :cheers:

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Here is a post by former owner SmokenMini whom I met at a Brooks and Dunn concert a few years back.

He had a 6" PC lift, with PC coilovers, Total Chaos UCA's, Greg's custom spacer for added lift, and, drumroll please...............

36x13.50-20" Super Swamper Irok Radials on 20x10" wheels with 5" Backspace. He said there were no rubbing issues with this setup. When you go to the 15.50 tires which would be 2" wider, I think you are going to have MAJOR issues that even the pinch weld mod might not cure.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-suspension/38000-lift-pics.html

Good Luck!

*** TC UCA's weren't installed yet at time of pic***

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts