Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I am located in the DFW area and I have an 08 Titan SE and I am needing a tow hitch installed tomorrow.

If anyone has any leads, besides dealer I am up for it.

Thanks,
Cole

·
Registered
484 Posts
Truthfully your best bet is the dealer as you will most likely have to go there anyways to get the relays for enabling the lights for the trailer. I got my OEM hitch for $220+tax which included the relays.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bighitter said:
Truthfully your best bet is the dealer as you will most likely have to go there anyways to get the relays for enabling the lights for the trailer. I got my OEM hitch for $220+tax which included the relays.
Which dealer?

·
Registered
484 Posts
My local dealer here in FL, Nappleton Nissan.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Call U-Haul. They should have everything you need, including the relays. The local U-Haul here had it hanging on the rack when I was looking and no one else had one. Don't let others tell you that you have to go to the dealer for the relays - they cost too much there.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
07cajuntitan said:
Call U-Haul. They should have everything you need, including the relays. The local U-Haul here had it hanging on the rack when I was looking and no one else had one. Don't let others tell you that you have to go to the dealer for the relays - they cost too much there.
How much did it run you?

·
Registered
834 Posts
It was a couple of months back. I posted all the info out here in another thread. I think the hitch was $130, and the light kit was another $27. Let me see if I can attach a link to the other thread - if I can find it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cajun Titan, How did you install the bracket for the wiring harness. I also bought the hitch from uhaul. I think it is a good deal. the only thing is the bracket.. Is no big deal I can bolted into the bumper Just wanted to know if somebody did it differently.

Thanks,

Gera

1 - 11 of 11 Posts