Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys just went by a local audio shop and they ordered me a double din kit for my 08 xe from metra...should be in sometime next week!!! FINNALY

·
Registered
446 Posts
Per my thread, I am unsure if this is available yet. Yes, you can order it, but is it actually going to be sent to you anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
BayStateSuks said:
Per my thread, I am unsure if this is available yet. Yes, you can order it, but is it actually going to be sent to you anytime soon.
Yes it has been released . Metra has them in black and brown .The cost about 55 bucks retail.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BayStateSuks said:
yupz i should be gettin it by this tuesday...shipping takes a little longer to get to hawaii

·
Registered
53 Posts
That is great news. Sounds like my wait might be over soon. Waiting since june sucks. Also I did go ahead and put my jl door speakers in and wouldn't you know it it messed up my factory radio some how. It would work fine and sounded greatthen all of a suddon the sound would just stop playing. After the dealer replaced the radio 2 weeks later same thing happened,so I removed the jl speakers and put the stocks back in and have not had a problem since. Maybee now I will get toget them backin. I am crossing my fingers.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
The Double Din is on back order now. Just so you guys know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts