Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a "driver info" center, or is that only with the Nav screen? If so...what does it tell you? Thanks!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Have you read your manuel ? .....I have a LE its the little knob right below
the speedometer (its say info to the left of it) keep pushing it and you can scroll thru the different settings.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Billy K said:
Have you read your manuel ? .....I have a LE its the little knob right below
the speedometer (its say info to the left of it) keep pushing it and you can scroll thru the different settings.
Holding it down resets/zeros the averages.

Twisting it changes some settings/displays.

Twisting the little knob on the LEFT is the dimmer for the dash lights.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't own an 08 yet! I have an 05, thats why I was asking. I was curious if you had to have Nav. to get fuel mileage readings and all that stuff, or is there a seperate screen without Nav. Thanks.....

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I have the 08, and yes you get an info center uner the gauges. it is not, I repeat not in the NAV area.

The info provided is Outside Temp.,Avg MPG&MPH, Distance to empty, and some programmable alerts for service. I leave mine on the DTE, so I know when I need then next 60 bucks at a little less than half a tank. Yeah, I said half a tank. 37gallons sounded cool, until I hit the station..LOL

·
Registered
341 Posts
the 04-07 Titans had to have nav to get mpg info , otherwise all they got was compas tempreture and basics like that , the 08 have an info lcd screen just below the gauges that will scroll with information like mpg , miles left on tank , as well as the other basics .

·
Registered
49 Posts
Bhudda454 said:
I have the 08, and yes you get an info center uner the gauges. it is not, I repeat not in the NAV area.

The info provided is Outside Temp.,Avg MPG&MPH, Distance to empty, and some programmable alerts for service. I leave mine on the DTE, so I know when I need then next 60 bucks at a little less than half a tank. Yeah, I said half a tank. 37gallons sounded cool, until I hit the station..LOL
There is also a bar graph screen that gives instant MPG. It's kind of fun to watch it move back and forth, but mostly it's a little scary to see how often it runs down at the lower end of the scale. :teethmast

1 - 13 of 13 Posts