Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was looking for a jba cat back system for my 08 titan and performance center doesnt list anything for my year model will the 07 match up with mine? or does anyone have a part number so i could order this exhaust and also the same thing with the volant cai if someone would help me out with part numbers or links so i could start modifying my truck it would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
I put on my 06 Magnaflow on my 08, but need to put a y pipe for the duals into the muffler and weld it. The 08 exhaust is not the same as the 04-07's.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is there anyone in here with a 08 titan that is having the same problem im having? someone has to know where these parts are located or at least part numbers or where to look

·
Registered
29 Posts
The JBA fits the '08 with the standard bed only, not the long bed. It comes with the Y-pipe. I just installed the Banks' exhaust and the box it came in had 2004-2006 printed on it and it fit perfect.

·
Registered
367 Posts
yeah there is nothing out there for my 08 either, im guessing it is the changed exhaust system and the ecu???

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recommend getting the mufflers/tips you want, and have the piping custom done. That's what I did with my Flowmasters, and the sound mean as hell! Oh, btw, I also have an '08.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Shifty,

I have to agree with you. I have the 08 CC Longbox so no exhaust systems available. I wanted to do exactly what you said my mixing the parts to what I wanted with tips and mufflers. Problem is I am concerned with not getting the correct match and actually reducing my performance. Most muffler shops where I live would not have the expertice to design a custom one to correctly help the performance. I have read some items about the X-pipe and true duals, etc and they all seem to have positive and possibly negative effects. Any info about the proper way to go about this would be great. Cost is not a huge factor. Performance is.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts