Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the Pro 4x's but need a bench seat in front and I think 08 is the only year you can get a bench. Not an option on the new ones. So I have found an 08 Pro 4x w/ bench seat 25K miles for $23k or a 2010 SE CC 4x4 w/25k miles for $23. Tough decision. Really like the e locker and lower gear ratio since I will probably add a lift and tires to either truck, even though I may never need the e locker it's just nice to know it's there and the lower gears will help with bigger tires, although I wouldn't go bigger than 35's. The salesman talked to me about a 2011 as well but would have to get the SE because of the bench seat. I was looking at some older higher mileage Titans but looks like the 08's and newer would be the safer choice. Any input will be appreciated.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
The 2010 is 2 years newer so probably the better buy. I love my PRO-4X for its' looks rather than the locker but yeah, it is nice to have. See if you can get em' down a bit more on the 08...then it'd be an easier choice.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are the internet prices so I should be able to get them down a little more but the 2010 salesman was saying the internet prices are usually about as low as they go. Of course he is telling he can get me a better on a 2011 which maybe true. He is a buddy of mine so I'm not worried about getting screwed over. I was just wanting a truck for the weekends and spending less than $15k but as usual I will end up spending more!!:crying:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts