Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinking of selling the truck. Its an 08 pro4 w/ front bench seat, cloth seats, king cab. This is a list of pretty much everything I have done to it in the last 2 years. The thing is a beast and I love it more than I should, but I need to start saving money.

AMSOIL front to back
Stillen Cermaic Coated Long Tube Headers
Stillen B-pipes
Stillen All Aluminum Radiator
Nismo Catback Exhaust
Nismo Cold Air Intake
AFE Throttle Body Spacer
Uprev custom tune

Suspension
PRG custom valved 2.5 Sway-A-Way Race Runner extended length coilovers-
PRG Upper Control Arms
PRG Cam Bolt kit
PRG Custom valved Radflo 2.0 rear shocks
Deaver C-30 rear leaf pack
Radflo 2.0 bumps w/ cans-NOT INSTALLED

General Grabber AT2 35X12.50R18 tires
KMC XD Diesel 18" wheels had them powder coated flat black

Custom Prerunner front bumper
VIAIR heavy-duty Onboard air compressor w/air tank
Headlight mod
Mesh grille mod
Debadged

Nissan rubber floor mats
Nissan "Big Tow" mirrors
Nissan OEM tow hitch

Other stuff
High and low beam HID's
Alpine 6.5" door speakers
Infinity 6X9 door speakers
Infinity AMP
etc.

Oh I'll get some pics tomorrow I just washed it tonight and didn't get home in time to get some.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
Dont do it bro.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
X2 on what G said!! ^^^^

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
No need to sell the truck, just stop modding it for a while.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't want to sell it but I need to. I'm not saving any money even after I stopped modding it. $300 payment, $150+ insurance, $400 in gas. That's $850 I could be saving every month.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Going to part out?

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know I probably won't sell it on here but I wanted to see if you guys thought the price was fair.

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
idk about prices. what'd kbb say? i'm sure you know the mods wont get you extra money. You could part out some stuff nice and cheap to local guys....I'd straight trade you for some stuff lol

Whatever happened to the diesel vw you had?

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
idk about prices. what'd kbb say? i'm sure you know the mods wont get you extra money. You could part out some stuff nice and cheap to local guys....I'd straight trade you for some stuff lol

Whatever happened to the diesel vw you had?
KBB like 18,700. Nada was 20,000ish. Those were both in "excellent" which I would rate mine at "good" probably. I know mods don't bring any extra. I MAY consider parting when the low balling gets old.

I have the Jetta but it needs part of the ECU replaced which is going to be pricey and I don't have the spare $ laying around to get it fixed.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I listed it at 18,500 anticipating having to barter with buyers.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hey bro, I have an 07 SE 4X4 with 68,000 mile and I was offered 17,900 stock maybe 6 months ago. I have 15K in aftermarket myself mostly in the stereo/alarm/dynomat. But I do have Icon front and rear and aftermarket tires/rims and amp step boards. I think your price is fair, but be prepared to advertise for a while. Unless someone is looking for all that suspension they aren't going to offer you anymore as a matter of fact some will offer less thinking you hamered your truck. Or offer less if you don't have the stock parts. The local dealers don't want vehicles too modified a basic lift kit, wheels/tires maybe a bolt on exhaust. I no carmax ask's if there is any modified engine/suspension on the vehicle before they inspect it. Goodluck if you decide to sell, you need to find a private party with cash. I'll tell you what your paying isn't bad, do you already have another vehicle, because this will be a factor also.....

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
thats a reallly good price as long as it has a clean title. I sold my 06 cc for 15k and it had 70k miles on it. It was the lower model but power windows and locks I guess a se?

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pics added............................:redblob"

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Hey if they total my T out I may be interested. I got rear ended the other day and slammed into a suv. Not alot of cosmetic damage but my frames bent. Well see what the adjustor says tomorrow. I will even drive or fly out there for that beast lol.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
:bump:

Have you had a lot of issues with your VW? I had an early 2000 VR6 with minor issues (cabin filter got a moldy smell and the brake light switch went out) but it was pretty reliable. I am looking at getting another 2000 Jetta as my commuter car.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:bump:

Have you had a lot of issues with your VW? I had an early 2000 VR6 with minor issues (cabin filter got a moldy smell and the brake light switch went out) but it was pretty reliable. I am looking at getting another 2000 Jetta as my commuter car.
The ignition switch housing had to be replaced and part of my ecu got fried when they tried to jump it to tow it to the shop.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump! Price dropped to $18,000 OBO.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Don't do it man! You're going to miss the truck, I know I miss mine...

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Don't do it man! You're going to miss the truck, I know I miss mine...
I will miss it a lot but I'll get another in a few years I'm sure.

BUMP

1 - 20 of 57 Posts