Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove by the Nissan store in Anchorage today and saw a Black CC PRO4X No Fear Titan...damn that thing looked bad-a**!! I have not felt any need to upgrade from my 06 KC 4x4 LE until I saw that badboy. I was afraid though to stop and look @ the sticker...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
Oh yea! I'd hate to see that sticker too. Just make sure you post the price after you go look, because you KNOW you will! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll have to bring my camera down there tomorrow...you bastards are gonna make me go back near that thing and I'm gonna want it...:futwice:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,690 Posts
alaska_titan said:
I'll have to bring my camera down there tomorrow...you bastards are gonna make me go back near that thing and I'm gonna want it...:futwice:[/QUOTE

I could possibly get you a VPP discount and could make it alittle cheaper for you. Shoot me a PM and if your serious about buying it , maybe we could work something out.:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
alaska_titan said:
Drove by the Nissan store in Anchorage today and saw a Black CC PRO4X No Fear Titan...damn that thing looked bad-a**!! I have not felt any need to upgrade from my 06 KC 4x4 LE until I saw that badboy. I was afraid though to stop and look @ the sticker...
[email protected]!!! pictures!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
690 Posts
You guys can "build" your own on www.nissanusa.com , and see what the price would come out to. I built one that came to $37,450
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
375 Posts
I want to see a Picture also.
I have seen NO FEAR mark up @ $11k ($6-7k dealer profit)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Friday morning I will be picking up my 2008 No Fear Extreme Titan in black.
It is a 4X4 Crew Cab LE with all options. I will take some photos and post them.
I stopped by to see how it was coming and they had just finished the lift kit and are getting ready to put on the 20" Rims and mud tires.
There were a few changes in the No fear Extreme package for 2008.
The truck looks hot.
I am trading in my 2005 Titan CC for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,774 Posts
Venom said:
Friday morning I will be picking up my 2008 No Fear Extreme Titan in black.
It is a 4X4 Crew Cab LE with all options. I will take some photos and post them.
I stopped by to see how it was coming and they had just finished the lift kit and are getting ready to put on the 20" Rims and mud tires.
There were a few changes in the No fear Extreme package for 2008.
The truck looks hot.
I am trading in my 2005 Titan CC for it.
im jelious......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have friday off and will go get some pics...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
Venom said:
Friday morning I will be picking up my 2008 No Fear Extreme Titan in black.
It is a 4X4 Crew Cab LE with all options. I will take some photos and post them.
I stopped by to see how it was coming and they had just finished the lift kit and are getting ready to put on the 20" Rims and mud tires.
There were a few changes in the No fear Extreme package for 2008.
The truck looks hot.
I am trading in my 2005 Titan CC for it.
:huh: :huh: You're gonna make me trade in my loaded '06, now, aren't you? Realize, I have no issues with this, but..... :lol: Can't wait to see the pics! Bring it!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,251 Posts
I will get some if their is no pics by Sept 1st. Daytona Nissan is building one in honor of our meet. Cant wait to see that beast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,147 Posts
Z-Hauler said:
You guys can "build" your own on www.nissanusa.com , and see what the price would come out to. I built one that came to $37,450

That's what the dealership here wants just for a pro-4X.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
690 Posts
EVO8 said:
That's what the dealership here wants just for a pro-4X.
Right, thats a quote for just a ProX just so one could maybe figure out what a price for a NF ProX would be by adding the typical markup for NF mods.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,900 Posts
where the he-ll are the PICS.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
Maybe he forgot to put film in his digital camera? :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Sticker Price on My 2008 Nissan Titan 4X4 Crew Cab Le with all features was
$44,500.00 The No Fear Extreme Package retails for Around $10,000 or more.
I paid $48,000.00 for everything including getting a $3500.00 Nissan rebate.
They charged me $7000.00 for the No Fear Extreme Package. I was sitting there when they called to order the package and I could here the person at Dealer Services International (Supplier of the No Fear kits) say the Extreme package would cost the dealer $5997.00
Then the dealer needs to add the labor of putting it on.

I went to see it today and I don't think it will be ready to pick up until late Friday or early Saturday.

I will post pictures shortly after getting it.
 
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Top