Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just checked edmunds.com and the 08 CC is up to $4250 and the KC is now $3250. Here is the link http://www.edmunds.com/incentives/R...unds.n.incentivesindex.incentives.2.2.Nissan* Nothing on nissanusa.com yet. I suppose it will be the same. That is awesome for anyone looking for a spankin new 08 Titan. That is better than the big 3 and Toyota by far. Hell the 08 Tundras aren't even out yet. I know resale will hurt but that is the name of the game to get a great deal and sell trucks.

Travis

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nissan news says sales were down over 11% last month. I am sure that is why the larger discounts are available. No matter the reason it is a great savings on a great truck!!

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
This means we will be hammered on resale value on our present Titans.

Clint

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Nissan needs to do something with their prices as Toyota has just lowered prices, added 13 new configurations for a total of of 44. they have also added a new "Tundra Grade" trim level for the DC and CM, which is one step below the SR-5.
The 08's will be out next week and will average between $1500-3000 cheaper than the 07's with more standard features on most models.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I looked on Nissanusa.com this afternoon and the 08 CC LE I have been looking at was msrp at $39,550. The dealer sticker had showed $38,850!!! I had looked at the sticker at least 2 weeks ago. If this is the case why the hell would Nissan jack the msrp up $750 on an 08 mid model year? (I understand that most auto makers can decrease or increase msrp in the new model years) Especially when the Titan hadn't been selling well.

This truck has been sitting on the lot for at least 3 months. I need to look at the sticker and see if the dealership put a new one on w/a higher msrp. This is also the case on a CC pro-4x and a CC XE I had also looked at. The msrp on the website shows about a $700 difference. I'll keep you all posted.

Travis

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
I wrote about this more than a month ago in a different thread. Nissan raised the prices for the second time on the 08 Titan in August.
For some reason Nissan thought it made sense to raise the prices(and rebates), while experiencing sluggish sales and stiffer competition, while at the same time Toyota is decreasing prices and increasing trim models and configurations while meeting or exceeding sales goals.
Maybe that is why Nissan fired their marketing director recently.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
ciron28 said:
I just checked edmunds.com and the 08 CC is up to $4250 and the KC is now $3250. Here is the link http://www.edmunds.com/incentives/R...unds.n.incentivesindex.incentives.2.2.Nissan* Nothing on nissanusa.com yet. I suppose it will be the same. That is awesome for anyone looking for a spankin new 08 Titan. That is better than the big 3 and Toyota by far. Hell the 08 Tundras aren't even out yet. I know resale will hurt but that is the name of the game to get a great deal and sell trucks.

Travis
I thought the rebate was always higher on the kc than the cc?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SKEET said:
I thought the rebate was always higher on the kc than the cc?
The last 3 months or so the CC has been $1000 higher than the KC. It was $3500 (now $4250) for the CC and $2500 (now $3250) for the KC. History has shown that the KC has sold slower than the CC, but I guess not this time around.

Travis

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ciron28 said:
I looked on Nissanusa.com this afternoon and the 08 CC LE I have been looking at was msrp at $39,550. The dealer sticker had showed $38,850!!! I had looked at the sticker at least 2 weeks ago. I need to look at the sticker and see if the dealership put a new one on w/a higher msrp. This is also the case on a CC pro-4x and a CC XE I had also looked at. The msrp on the website shows about a $700 difference. I'll keep you all posted.
I looked tonight and the dealer sticker is still the same. I guess the msrp on the nissanusa.com website is about $750 higher for some reason or the stealership hasn't changed the sticker to a new one. We will see.

Travis

·
Registered
67 Posts
i got $6500 off on my 08 titan last saturday $3500 from Nissan and $3000 from my dealer

·
Registered
341 Posts
It seems about 7500 off sticker is about as good and you will get , just priced an 08 crew 2wd . A bit more for le and a bit less on xe. Still pretty good .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Got my 08 Crew Cab LE 4x4 30 days ago. 3500 rebate + 3650 from the dealer(with some haggling) and 1500 more on my Dodge Cummings trade in than the "Big 3" offered.
Marc

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got about alittle more than 7k off sticker on my 08 XE CC with prefered package, side steps, bed liner, extender, mud flaps, floor mats. paid $22,500

·
Registered
686 Posts
If the MSRP sticker prices are really going up $700 as well, then be sure that the invoice price does not go up as well. MSRP can be whatever the hell they want but the invoice price is what I will pay minus the rebates.

I ended up being pretty lucky and got my Titan last month for $300 under invoice. With the $3,500 rebate last month, I actually paid $3,800 under invoice.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Clint said:
This means we will be hammered on resale value on our present Titans.

Clint

Vehicles shouldn't be purchase becaused of expected reslae value. They will all loose value. Reslae vaue might be a slight consideration but all the gas guzzerls are going to get hammered IMHO

1 - 18 of 18 Posts