Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone Interested In Oem 20" Rims And Tires. They Have Approx 1,000 Miles On Them. No Bumps Or Scratches. Make An Offer. Serious Inqueries Only Please. Have Pics If Desired.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
probably help to post some pics... at least tell what they're off of.. LE,SE??? chrome, silver??
Good luck

·
Banned
357 Posts
maybe interested but would like to see some pics

·
Registered
919 Posts
To my knowledge Nissan has yet to put any size rim on a Titan other than 17" and 18" so I'm curious as to what you are actually selling.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bro! Are You Serious? People Are Asking For Pictures So I Will Put Them Up Tomorrow. I Just Thought That Most Titan Buffs Would Know What 2008 20" Stock Rims Would Look Like. They Are Sharp! My Bust!

·
Registered
184 Posts
ttugrad95 said:
To my knowledge Nissan has yet to put any size rim on a Titan other than 17" and 18" so I'm curious as to what you are actually selling.
The 2008 LE's come standard with 20" rims.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Price?......

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$1000. sorry i haven't posted pics yet. i've been so busy with preparing for the holidays and getting ready to move. i promise to get them up this weekend. they almost have a 1000 miles on them but are in perfect condition. no scratches and tires are like new. i only drive about 7 miles a day to base and back and about 20 miles on the weekend. pm me for serious inqueries.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Good luck. 20's have more tire choices that is 4 sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts