Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

vehicle: 08 titan XE

Interested in switching my stock tan carpet out of my vehicle with some sort of vinyl flooring, that u see in a lot of work vehicles. I hunt a lot and I'm a bit messy, so the carper is no longer tan haha. This mess in unattractive. So i need advice on who sells this type of flooring without braking the bank. I've been googling a lot but turns up floor mats not actual vinyl carpet replacement. Id like to be able to wash it out when needed. Anyone have any recommendations? second question is, how difficult is it to replace?

thanks everyone

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have weatherTech mats already. I'm referring to the actual stock carpet that covers the entire vehicle from front to back of vehicle. Its very rough and dirty and Id like to rip it all out and replace with vinyl material

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does it produce a clean look. haven't found a pic of a titan with that done. usually means its not good idea or good looking. Id be down for most all options just going to do research on what I hear from u guys. i wish they had a fitted mat for the entire floor board that could be put in place when carpet is ripped out. Im sure someone makes it. maybe rhino line is best option. thick coat might look good.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm interested in this too, even with my weathertech mats, the carpet still gets dirty REALLY fast. I had the vinyl flooring in my ranger and it was soooooo nice.

Honestly best bet is probably to contact a local auto upholstery shop and get a quote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts