Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to buy them but don't have the money right now so I thought someone in the oklahoma city area might be able to get them...

Nissan Titan OEM Wheels

Reactions: jchaffintitan

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Hmmm interesting....very interesting!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Haha this guy is a joke. His ad says 150 obo, I just need these gone. I offered him less than 150 he was like nah im good lol. 150 is still a good price but he shouldnt sound desperate then not come doen imo.

·
Registered
439 Posts
no offense but 150 is more than fair enough , you offering less than that and then calling him out on it , saying he is a joke is more offensive to me than the fact that he wouldn't just give them away to you, what i see when i read his post is that he knows they are worth more than 150 , but he wants them gone so he will take 150 , just my 2 cents

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Haha this guy is a joke. His ad says 150 obo, I just need these gone. I offered him less than 150 he was like nah im good lol. 150 is still a good price but he shouldnt sound desperate then not come doen imo.
Ur right Josh...I read it the same way...saying you want 150 OBO is just that...9 times out of 10 when Sumone reads OBO they're gunna shoot low!...duhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Because that just means he would indeed take 150 but he's open to your best offer...

Reactions: jchaffintitan

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
I'll have to side with J. I'm sure anybody knows they are worth more than 150, so unless u are willing to drop the price, why would u put OBO?? I say give him a week and if they are still there hit him up or just let him know when he is ready to drop the price, hit u up.

Sent from Goree's iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Yea exactly. Like Idk how much they are worth. He sounded desperate to me so thats y I say that. I understand not wanting to take less than 150 for sure but post it that way. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
439 Posts
ok, so out of curiosity i texted him to see what he was willing to take , and you are right guy is a joke, i asked what was the best offer he had gotten, he said 150 ,i said thats your asking price why didnt you sell, he said looking for a better offer LMAO , HOWEVER ..... yes he is a joke, but it doesnt make it right to think you can rake him over the coals because you think he is hard up for money. just my 2 cents

1 - 9 of 9 Posts