Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is a few pics of a crew cab xe (with preferred pack) it has (07 se style wheels) but instead of having same color front bumper and grill, its smoke!!! on a silver truck (the kc is the same..see below) the interior is nicer as far as color goes (not like the 04-07 two tone) it has a two tone but its the same shade of colors. this prices didnt seem to change much either and we already have a 1250 rebate on 08 titan CC and 1750 on KC. not bad. but nissan needs to address the front color... someone should be fired!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
hmm, maybe all the xe's are going to have smoke colored bumpers to more differentiate the models. For example,like how base tacomas have that unpainted textured plastic bumpers and such. We have to wait and see how other xe's come painted.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Dont really like the xe paint/bumper. I think nissan should of kept them the same.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Oh and another thing KUSTOMZMAN1, have you looked under to see if they still use a y-pipe or dual in?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
P's Titan said:
those XE rims are hideous, I know people will be getting those crappers off in a hurry
Im with ya on that one.....Bad....bad....

·
Registered
367 Posts
The inside looks nice, but the outside looks horrible. It looks like a big Frontier. Yeah, maybe they are really scaling back the XE models. MY 04 XE came with the offroad rims and the interior doesn't look like someone has stolen half the control panel.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Great pictures of some ugly trucks. As mentioned, the smoke bumper is terrible with a different color truck, what were they thinking on that one??? I guess they can mass produce all XE grills and bumpers in one line without changing paint colors to make them even cheaper.

I sure hope the rest of the line up looks better than these two.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Im not to thrilled on the new look either. Those rims make it look like a work truck. And that orange L shape just focks up the headlightlights, too busy they should of kept it simple like they original. WTF is up with the bumper, only smoke color?! If they do keep one color keep it that unpainted black color like the work truck look.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the exhaust is dual in single out just like the 07's. if i had my coice i'd get an 07... i have been holding off to see how they looked in person, and i was pretty let down. they seem as if a 4 year old just slammed stuff together. the center console and dash are a little more refiend but, its only here and there. maybe the SE's and LE's will look better inside and out. i do like the new interiors though and i was excited to see the new guage cluster... but not to impressive. as far as buying an 07 while 08's are out is still a pretty good deal (better rebate and no one else has 08's out yet, so its not like your loosing more money on the truck right away) well enjoy and see a dealer near you to complain about the new "smoked out front ends"

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I could see the smoke grill with a matching bumper to the truck color. But I agree, this is butt ugly. Nothing else on the truck balances out the smoke on the sides or rear.

·
Registered
199 Posts
The radio looks cheaper now. I like how pre-08's blended into the bezel. The radio looks like a bezel fom an armada ( you can see the rear A/C indentations) with a cheap aftermarket radio. Before atleast the silver XE looked good because the bumpers were silver, but now the XE will looks like work trucks.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
They have a new name for the off road package, that seems to be the truck with color matched front and also rear bumper now. Ford, chevy, and dodge use charcoal on the low trucks and consider painted to match an upgrade.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts