Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That seems a little to good to be true. Where did you here that. It would be very nice and it might off set the bad stylings of the 08's

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Aren't all 2008 vehicles supposed to comply with new HP standards? Wasn't that going to require manufacturers to post wheel HP rather than at flywheel? And if so, how is it that the 2008 Titan has the same HP as the 2007 model?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I am struggling in finding the article where GM was trying to change the proposed standard of wheel HP, which was to be the published HP instead of at the flywheel.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
MuskyHunter said:
Aren't all 2008 vehicles supposed to comply with new HP standards? Wasn't that going to require manufacturers to post wheel HP rather than at flywheel? And if so, how is it that the 2008 Titan has the same HP as the 2007 model?
No matter what they list (crank or wheels) it's the same amount of HP.:D

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
The 08's have the same as the 07's, 317HP. I did hear the 09's are suppose to push close to 400.

·
Registered
197 Posts
FLA-Titan said:
I heard the 2010 models will hover......
Wonder what kinda payload we can expect with that!!:rollingey

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
No matter what they list (crank or wheels) it's the same amount of HP.
Doh, consider the time stamp. Still can't find that article but it's a moot point.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm just waiting for the Nissan Titan Telaporter. Then we can have some good discussions.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Hover Truck...that would be awesome!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts