Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member and I have never been so excited about a new vehicle purchase until I found this website! Now, my problem is this...I'm so excited to start doing some performance upgrades and I can't seem to find anything for the 08. Is there anyone out there with an 08 and could steer me in the right direction? Also, any proactive information about owning a Titan, I'm all ears...do's don'ts that sorta stuff. Thanks for all of your help!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
check out the mods section here - great resource. As far as I know - most '07 parts work on the '08

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Welcome to this site. ANMUT is wright. Don't get discouraged by the lack of 08 stuff available in aftermarket mods. It takes vendors time to update. Most 07 stuff will fit the 08. Any vendor you buy from should be able to verify this even if it's not on thier web site yet. So what are your plans and tell us about your ride.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
detroit tru trac for all!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mr. anmut...i couldnt find the link you posted on your first comment. do you think that you could post it again for me...i would appreciate it. theres not much to write about in regards to my truck yet...6 disk changer and it also has the home link system, 4x4 of course, i put an undercover on it and tinted the windows.
first thing im gonna do is put on a new intake and then the exhaust...im going for the performance side of things...i want it to have so much horsepower, then ill decide about lifts and that kind of stuff...i want it fast first!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have a 08 and have already lifted it, wheels/tires, flares, and am waiting for sema to finsh so vendors will start selling more new products for the 08's. Getting ready for intake and exhaust and then more lift. Keep looking especially this month cause more crap will be coming out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts