Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just tried to program my new Titan with my new Flashpaq.

I started out installing the new updates, Then hooked up to the truck, Now it says my vehicle is not supported. So I contact Superchips, was told to update the Flashpaq now that it has been hooked to the truck.

So, I ran the updates again, and I get a message that my data has been forwarded to engineering because my vehicle is not supported, and that they will email me when it is available.

Now I have a $350 paperweight.....

The website shows the 09 is supported, and I have seen posts here that show the 09 support has been out since Feb.

What Gives?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I had the same problem with my '09, the Cortex told me to run update again since my truck wasn't supported. This sent the information to Superchips, who in turn "created" a tune for my truck and emailed me when it was ready. Ran update again, received tune, works fine now.

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
I just tried to program my new Titan with my new Flashpaq.

I started out installing the new updates, Then hooked up to the truck, Now it says my vehicle is not supported. So I contact Superchips, was told to update the Flashpaq now that it has been hooked to the truck.

So, I ran the updates again, and I get a message that my data has been forwarded to engineering because my vehicle is not supported, and that they will email me when it is available.

Now I have a $350 paperweight.....

The website shows the 09 is supported, and I have seen posts here that show the 09 support has been out since Feb.

What Gives?
Calm down.... 09 is supported. They just need to take you ECU number and added to the list of support tunes. Once that is done you download the update to you unit and the program your truck.

Don't ask cause I don't know how long it will take for them to do it..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts