Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to order new wheels and tires for my rig and wanted to know which offset to use for them. I'm ordering the Ballistic Jester wheels 18x9 in Black/ Red inserts. I'm mounting 35x12.5x18 Nitto Trail Grapplers on them and already have a 6" lift w/ 35's. I've currently got ProComp wheels that I'm selling(posted in Buy/Sell), but don't know what offset they are.
I like the deeper look, but don't want to negatively affect my hubs or axles or to stick out much further than my current setup. the Jesters are available in -12mm, 0mm, or +12mm.
New wheels:

Anyone got some advice?
Current setup:

Thanks!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I would get 0mm offset, they look good and fit great, I think -12mm would rub for you. Btw your truvk looks f'n sick brotha. I have 0mm offset and I love them. Just my .02 cents.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
when i got my 35's i went with the 5.71 backspacing and +18mm offset...they stuck out prol an inch maybe more maybe less than stock. i kinda would have liked them to stick out just a smidge more just to give it a lil more aggressive stance but overall im happy with the look.

mine is the lifted t the other t is gusmans rig

P1000005.jpg

P1000013.jpg

·
Registered
949 Posts
I'm trying to order new wheels and tires for my rig and wanted to know which offset to use for them. I'm ordering the Ballistic Jester wheels 18x9 in Black/ Red inserts. I'm mounting 35x12.5x18 Nitto Trail Grapplers on them and already have a 6" lift w/ 35's. I've currently got ProComp wheels that I'm selling(posted in Buy/Sell), but don't know what offset they are.
I like the deeper look, but don't want to negatively affect my hubs or axles or to stick out much further than my current setup. the Jesters are available in -12mm, 0mm, or +12mm.
New wheels:

Anyone got some advice?
Current setup:

Thanks!
man you suck. j/k those wheels and tires are so badass, infact the same ones im about to order only with mud grapplers. nice choice

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just checked Procomp.com and it looks like my wheels were only made in a -6mm offset for the 18x9.5 size. So would -6mm more could hurt? They didn't rub before when my 35's were new......The new wheels only come in 0mm or -12mm...

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
IMO lifted apps need a deeper wider set of wheels. 6" lift i would do -12

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
you don't want to look lifted and narrow

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
sorry to jack your thread but eddie, can you tell me about what kind of offset this is? im trying to get a wider stance like this.
sick!! anymore pics. my guess is 22's, -24 on 37's

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
sloride, how high are you lifted ?

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
got a 6" procomp, and gonna put a 3" B/L on too. i'd be nice if my leveling kit would work on top of the 6" lift but im not holding my breath. here is a side pic of that truck
for a nice beefy stance, i would run some 20x12's, -44 0ffset on a 35. that will have a 5.5" lip. if you get a 20x12 that doesn't have a deep lip but still has a -44 it will still give u a nice wide beefy stance.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet! Thanks Eddie! Now I just have to find someone to buy my ProComps that I'm selling off my truck!!! I've got 'em listed in the Buy/Sell for $600....

·
Registered
949 Posts
for a nice beefy stance, i would run some 20x12's, -44 0ffset on a 35. that will have a 5.5" lip. if you get a 20x12 that doesn't have a deep lip but still has a -44 it will still give u a nice wide beefy stance.
wow -44 you got any pics of that? I am deff getting 20's.......sorry again for jacking this thread

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
wow -44 you got any pics of that? I am deff getting 20's.......sorry again for jacking this thread
no but you can google some. i'm gettin 20x14 -76 offset soon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts