Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 LE CC 4x4. I'm just looking to level out the truck for looks, but I don't want the front of the truck higher than the rear. Does anyone have pics of both or experience with it? I think I'd rather the front was a little low vs. over the rear.

·
Registered
334 Posts
2" truxx leveling kit :)

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
here ya go

Attachments

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
The front wheels are obviously turned, but this is the PRG 2" level kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the pictures. The 2" looks like the answer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm kind of in the same boat... I want to level my '06 SE CC, but I also tow a boat a LOT from April through November (total package weight is about 3200#). I'm leaning towards the 1.5" kit so when the boat is hooked-up the truck doesn't look like it's squatting in the back while still being more level than stock.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm kind of in the same boat... I want to level my '06 SE CC, but I also tow a boat a LOT from April through November (total package weight is about 3200#). I'm leaning towards the 1.5" kit so when the boat is hooked-up the truck doesn't look like it's squatting in the back while still being more level than stock.
That's what I was thinking too, but I don't know how much of a difference there is between the 1 1/2" and 2" when it's all done.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
If you tow a lot, then you can get a 1" block to put on the back. The back will sit a little higher when you're not towing, but will still not have as much rake as stock.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
I used 1.5" on my '07. I also have the Bilstein shocks that raised it another 0.5".
07 Titan side.JPG

1 - 16 of 16 Posts