Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is intersted in a place in the Orlando Florida area to go off-roading,atv & dirt bike riding, camping, hunting, or target shooting, I am selling a 1.25 acre lot in Suburban Estates -Holopaw, Florida. You have access to over 10000 acres of trail riding. Up to 4 people can be on one deed.
The area is for land owners/gated key access only.
The lot is not buildable. You can camp, build a cabin, or leave a travel trailer on the lot. The lot is high and dry and easily accessible.
I am asking $6000. Call (321) 242-0496 if interested.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is in the Orlando area. It is about 40 miles east of Disney World and 32 miles west of Melbourne. Off of Highway 192 and Highway 441. If you Google it (under Holopaw), you'll find it.

Mark

·
Registered
210 Posts
wow I drive by that on my way home to Vero all the time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you still have were is it located at in the suburbanestate
I sold that lot a long time ago however I do have another lot I am considering on selling. It is within 2 miles of the main gate and borders a main road and has access from a side road. Just let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I sold that lot a long time ago however I do have another lot I am considering on selling. It is within 2 miles of the main gate and borders a main road and has access from a side road. Just let me know if you are interested.
Yes I am interested in the lot would it be for the hole lot or only 1/4 share of the lot is it a wet or dry and what are you looking to get for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts