Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would i be safe to use 1/4 inch wheel spacers with the factory studs? once i have my wheel on and spacers in too i have almost a .5 inch for the lug nut to screw on to... or should i get longer studs? i think i seen our studs are 1.75 inch long and i found ones that are 12x1.25 and 2.2 long will these fit in? i dont know if they will be to long to fit in with clearance in the back to squeeze them in lol.........

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
would i be safe to use 1/4 inch wheel spacers with the factory studs? once i have my wheel on and spacers in too i have almost a .5 inch for the lug nut to screw on to... or should i get longer studs? i think i seen our studs are 1.75 inch long and i found ones that are 12x1.25 and 2.2 long will these fit in? i dont know if they will be to long to fit in with clearance in the back to squeeze them in lol.........
I wouldn't chance it. I tried running 1/4" spacers on mine, and I was lucky to get 4-5 full turns. I don't know if longer studs would fit, or if it would create other issues.

·
Registered
315 Posts
They will fit. Ive used 1/4'' and even 1/2'' spacers before. I think my studs are either 2.25 or 2.5''.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They will fit. Ive used 1/4'' and even 1/2'' spacers before. I think my studs are either 2.25 or 2.5''.
nice thanks my stuff will be here tomarrow......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts