Nissan Titan Forum banner

Which length of dragstrip would you prefer to run?

• 1/4 mile

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • 1/8 mile

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Illegally on a surface street so I can make a video on YouTube

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which do you prefer to run if you were to drag race?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
The quarter is better, you get to go faster longer and that is never a bad thing, lol. Any strip is better than street racing.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Papa_D said:
The quarter is better, you get to go faster longer and that is never a bad thing, lol. Any strip is better than street racing.
You know....

At Old Town, there is that side street that parallels the highway that is long, flat, and always vacant....

See you at the Meet?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Kronos1965 said:
You know....

At Old Town, there is that side street that parallels the highway that is long, flat, and always vacant....

See you at the Meet?
STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, I WILL NOT STREET RACE, I WILL NOT STREET, RACE I WILL NOT, STREET RACE, I WILL NOT........ well, maybe just this once, lol. I am surprised the PD didn't show up and bust some chops with all that tire squealing and racing going on last OT meet. Maybe it was shift change. I went to the quarter mile tonight but no Audible Mayhem and nothing but sculling going on. I HATE THE RAIN, oh well, maybe Friday. Yes I will be there this year, It's too bad Shaily bailed, we could have used a good man behind the wheel on the dyno. I was going to bring him a good bottle of whiskey or something to say thanks for all he did testing and what not. He didn't happen to test my mods but he sure did a great deal for the Titan community and was always willing to help. It's funny I have a mechanic that lives across the street from me and we go to the races together and what not. Every time he worked on my vehicles, I gave him enough money to where he felt guilty taking it. I generally paid him about 50-75 an hour and the last time I gave him 200.00 to install my TruTrac for an hour and 45 min work. It's a shame people take advantage of such an obviously generous individual. Sorry about the hijack but I didn't want to post this at CT, it's like "As The World Turns" over there right now. If you're looking Shaily, you will be missed and if you show up at Old Town I will have a nice bottle of whiskey for you even if you don't run the dyno.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts