Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My first time ever running did not start out well. Brought my video camera, set it all up with velcro, went to turn it on in the staging lane and bingo no power. I took the battery out last night to charge it and never put it back in today. Then, I'm like ok no problem I will have a timeslip at the end of the run. My first run, which I'm sure was my best, I drive over to the little shack after the run and the guy comes out and says he sorry, the track timing clocks went off line. At this time, I'm like wow what a terrible way to start my day here.

The place was mobbed with pro cars, so I was only able to get in another run after being there for six hours. It was 75 degrees out with 40% humidity, 10 mph headwind, 5/8 tank of 89 octane, one degree timing advance. Attached a pic of the timeslip below.

r/t .547
60' 2.283
330 6.452
1/8 9.871
mph 72.21
1000 12.842
1/4 15.360
mph 89.520
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,194 Posts
That r/t is a little high...try punching it when the last yellow lights instead of waiting on green
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,557 Posts
I forgot my Cruise cam thing for my Firebird run. I wont forget it for my next time. Its all about learning.

I need to do what Philly dude says too.. My reaction times were HORRID lol. But no biggy :)

Go again and let us know how you much more fun you have!

I had a blast at Firebird and I was the slowest titan there :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
phlydude said:
That r/t is a little high...try punching it when the last yellow lights instead of waiting on green
It's a very high R/T. It was my second run and the morning was not going well...lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
faith+1 said:
I forgot my Cruise cam thing for my Firebird run. I wont forget it for my next time. Its all about learning.

I need to do what Philly dude says too.. My reaction times were HORRID lol. But no biggy :)

Go again and let us know how you much more fun you have!

I had a blast at Firebird and I was the slowest titan there :)
Liked your video, I'm surprised the 07 didn't fair better.
.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,557 Posts
sudden urge said:
Liked your video, I'm surprised the 07 didn't fair better.
.
His foot musta slipped :) He felt sorry for me? I dunno It looked a lot closer on the track then it should of.

I raced Phrainq and he handed me my a$$ pretty easily... lol. But I do have a couple of mods that should help me - CAI and exhaust.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,194 Posts
sudden urge said:
It's a very high R/T. It was my second run and the morning was not going well...lol.
I was trying to be nice since it was your first time and all...but self deprecating comments are good and show that you have a sense of humor...:jester:
People take things too literally these days.:crying:

:cheers:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top