Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have 07 se c.c. 4wd with brute force CAI. TBS. and a flowmaster. Any one with the same set up or close know what they run in the 1/4. They are opening the track sat. for the first time in 3 years so I am going to run my truck.

thanks
wes

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
wesgray said:
Hey guys I have 07 se c.c. 4wd with brute force CAI. TBS. and a flowmaster. Any one with the same set up or close know what they run in the 1/4. They are opening the track sat. for the first time in 3 years so I am going to run my truck.

thanks
wes
Ask Toomnymods and RB's Titan, they are from your neck of the woods. I ran a 15.88 in an 05 with that setup but it was pretty hot and humid. I then installed the UpRev tune and ran a 15.08 in near identical conditions. You have VVT on yours though so it should be quicker.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
i'd expect high 15's for the simple fact amarillo is like 2,000 ft elevation.. flowmasters rob power not produce it, get yourself a jba catback exhaust and you should definatly gain another .5 sec at the minimum.. how do i know this?? cause i've been there done that with 3 diffrent baffled muffler designs on the titan and they ALL SUCKED.. jba is hands down the biggest torque/hp producer.. i gained 30hp 35-38 tq just by switching to the jba exhaust from the banks setup..

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
well 2.4 60ft 15.42 at 90.30....
That's my guess post here when you run her and be safe.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well when i went to the track they only had the 1/8 mile open so I ran a 10.23 against a 2005 v6 stang. I won!!!!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Im curious to see what i'll run. Ive been a few times to the track but never ran my truck, I always rode with my friend out there to run there drag car. Its a 69 nova I think, runs low 11's.Curious to see what I may run.I wish I had tuetrax because i know not having it will suck when I do run

1 - 6 of 6 Posts