Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my wheel adapters. These are hub-centric and rode them for thousands of miles with no problems at all. Only getting rid of them because I got new rims with different offsets than the stockers. I am also including 24 ET lug nuts. These are extended and allow for the threads to go all the way to the bottom of the spacers. These will fit all years of Non-XD titans.

$100 + shipping or free pickup in the Las Vegas area.

EDIT 4/16 Price drop to $80+ shipping

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 2007 which was running stock pro4x 18s. Stock offset is +23. I'm not sure what offset factory 20s have. (Diameter is irrelevant). This pic is not from straight down the side, but it put the wheel about 3/4 of an inch out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
69,160 Posts
You want wheel spacers with those overloaded trailers you pull, Roger Deephouse? Man are you asking for it. You're gonna trash your truck, or hurt someone else...

·
Registered
119 Posts
You want wheel spacers with those overloaded trailers you pull, Roger Deephouse? Man are you asking for it. You're gonna trash your truck, or hurt someone else...
you live in mich! looks to be not then you have nothin to worry about and I bought a truck to use as a truck not a car and this isn't my first truck took the training wheels off yrs ago maybe you had something meaningful to add to the conversation but dosnt look like it

·
Premium Member
69,160 Posts
I pity the people you plow over with your overloaded truck with cheapass ebay spacers that will bust apart while you are pulling the tractor somewhere. Good thing you are in Michigan. Stay there. Welcome to ignore.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I pity the people you plow over with your overloaded truck with cheapass ebay spacers that will bust apart while you are pulling the tractor somewhere. Good thing you are in Michigan. Stay there. Welcome to ignore.
I Dont get your PRE judgment of being over loaded, get you facts strait before you judge so hear ya go just for you 14,000 lb trailer capacity minus trailer wt = 12000 lb -minus tractor 5000 lb and 900 lb tiller and 900 lb cultipacker = 5300 lb capacity left not over and total towing load 8700 lb THATS 1000 lb under max SO KNOW YOUR DAM FACTS BEFOR YOU CALL SOMEONE OUT NOTHING OVERLOADED HEAR, WHATS the biggest thing you've ever towed Barbie doll bed lol where I come from we buy are trucks to work haul hay and ive see many a half ton come outa the gravel pits setting on the bump stops and not to just run around the big city

1 - 20 of 24 Posts