21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
69,160 Posts
OK Wile E. Coyote, super genius.

·
Registered
119 Posts
you know ive done more explaining to you than ive had to do in a long time so if you don't like it or can more constructly point out whare im breaking the law ? YA CANT PECKER HEAD NOW SHOVE OFF

·
Premium Member
69,160 Posts
just go with it youll be fine my 07 would pull 10k without complaint had timbern overload rubbers installed and 3'' lift with 5100 Bills 275/70/18 BFG load E and power stop breaks pulled my tractor n 20' flattbed and ready to outfit my new pro-x the same don't pull that daily but on ocasion
first big tow not best pic but had 80psi in the bags had her leveled out pretty good prob could have went to 90 but has never been the best load set up to much toung wt. but did it reasonably well , truck seems more powerful than my 07 but need to play with it more
Heard a couple loud pops creeking towing yesterday upon further investigation bolts on my airbag mount on passenger side pulled out don't like the setup they call for the use of self tapping screws that air lift provides in the kit . now it was a good thing I had them installed , shop owner was at my house within 2hr got the one side good enough for me to drive it to his shop on mon. And I know it sucks im without my truck for the weekend but ill live
:unsure:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts