Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI I PUT 22'S ON MY TRUCK AWHILE BACK AND SOLD MY SET OF 4 TO ANOTHER MEMBER ON HERE NOW I FIGURED I WOULD SELL MY SPARE SINCE IT WONT MATCH ANYWAY IT IS THE STOCK 18 INCH RIM IN THE COLOR SILVER WITH THE GOODYEAR SRA'S NEVER BEEN ON THE GROUND.OH IT IS OFF AN SE SO IT IS 5 SOPKE NOT 6.ANYONE INTERESTED THROW ME SOME OFFERS I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH TO SHIP FIGURE AROUND 40 BUCKS.LATER....CHARLES:cheers:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
TROYAIK88 said:
HI I PUT 22'S ON MY TRUCK AWHILE BACK AND SOLD MY SET OF 4 TO ANOTHER MEMBER ON HERE NOW I FIGURED I WOULD SELL MY SPARE SINCE IT WONT MATCH ANYWAY IT IS THE STOCK 18 INCH RIM IN THE COLOR SILVER WITH THE GOODYEAR SRA'S NEVER BEEN ON THE GROUND.OH IT IS OFF AN SE SO IT IS 5 SOPKE NOT 6.ANYONE INTERESTED THROW ME SOME OFFERS I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH TO SHIP FIGURE AROUND 40 BUCKS.LATER....CHARLES:cheers:
Where are you? I need an 18 inch spare...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi sorry im located in lubbock texas.hey rob 351 just make me an offer and if noone beats it i will let you have it .thanks....charles :rollingsm

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Stock 18"s can be a tough sell...I've tried to unload my extra set a couple times...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts