Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 102,000 miles my 04 CC 4X4 started running very rough and actually died several times, so I decided that it was time for the big one. I took it to Lithia Nissan in Medford OR., my usal shop. Bottom line was $1500.00 for the tuneup which included tranny,radiator,power steering and brake fluid flush and change, Spark plugs, oil change, front brakes and rotors plus the multi point inspection. They found the problem that was making her run rough, a loose groung wire, they said was common after the CAI mod.
It did make a big difference, she is running GREAT!!!
For anyone in northern CA and southern OR I highly recommend Lithia Nissan in Medford OR...

Matt

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
For that kinda $$$, they'd better walk behind you carrying your balls in a warm spoon!
LOL!!!!!
They would need a warm shovel for mine.:jester: :jester:

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
tnbowhunter said:
LOL!!!!!
They would need a warm shovel for mine.:jester: :jester:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have 110,000 truck still runs great. I don't want to take it to the dealer but "Joes" garage isn't too appealing either. I would rather have the work done by a certified Nissan tech. I guess it's get ready to bend over :teethmast I am sure they will find something to run the bill to $2,000

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.