Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met this guy that makes Diamond Plate Replacement Bumpers. I seen some of his work on other vehicles ford dodge and jeep. But no Titans I been calling him and insisting to make me one for the Titan. But he needs to get @ least 10-15 customers for him to make some for the titan. He's bumpers are like the "ranch hand" style.

He sales them for around $650

He doesnt want nothing to do with mail order and stuff. He wants local pick ups only and cash but maybe I can help you guys out get the stuff mail if you're really interested.

Real quick who in Texas (or be able to drive to SA)Who would be interested?

Here are some pict of handrach style bumpers. Im going to go to his shop next weekend to take some pictures of his own work.

1. D0va

Attachments

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the style I like. But it seems that theres not that much interest for this kind of bumper. I even contact handranch . com and they dont have plans for titan but are working on something for tundra :p....

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I talk to him over the phone on the design I told him we needed tow hooks, 4" Foglights holes and a 2" receiver.
I mention him on a set up where the winch(sp) can be install he said it would be more than expensive to build that way.

1. d0va
2. Jaho1979

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it seem that theres not much interest in the bumper.

I did some photoshop how it would look on our trucks.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
They look ALLRIGHT. The diamondplate kills it IMHO. Also, the ken. mtn unit improves approach angle and doesn't hang down near as far as the ones you show in your original post. I am nowhere near SA so count me out.

·
Registered
691 Posts
i am interested and i like the one that is not diamondplate
i especially like the receiver and winch mount

would it change the alignment

and would it (taking off the current chrome/plastic bumper) set off my air bags?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts