Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Looks very unproportional with the 38's...no excuse not to get 40's now man...:teethmast

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
i have no excuse..because i am getting 40's....just when the 38's wear out :teethmast
Do burnouts and **** man...only bust is no more offroad meets for you man =( Oh well hopefully I'll have my truck done by the next one lol =)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Do burnouts and **** man...only bust is no more offroad meets for you man =( Oh well hopefully I'll have my truck done by the next one lol =)
ill still take it out there and do work...just a little slower hahaha

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Wow what a lift.. I ilkey

·
Registered
203 Posts
Now you gotta beat onelowmini and add another 5 inches!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
damn your catching up!!!LOL looks good we have to get together one of these days and hit some shows and represent!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
How do you all get into your truck once you have 15" of lift? Lol that ridiculous. I'm 6'5" and can jump and I really doubt i could make it in lol

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
That is insane - looks really good man!

·
Premium Member
76,506 Posts
man that's just sick looking........

how's it driving though? i keep wondering about rotating mass + lift = slow titan? I haven't read much about your mods but I'm sure you can offset a lot of that with proper gears and performance mods..... tuner.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
15" bullet proof lift+3" body.

I thought the biggest lift bulletproof made was a 12" kit??????? unless you do what onelowmini did and modify it

·
Registered
461 Posts
I thought the biggest lift bulletproof made was a 12" kit??????? unless you do what onelowmini did and modify it
Well I actually just got of the phone with the shop thats doing my lift,and it is a bullet proof 14" kit. There is nothing really custom from what I understand it comes like this straight from the factory.

21 - 40 of 177 Posts