Nissan Titan Forum banner
41 - 60 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Well I actually just got of the phone with the shop thats doing my lift,and it is a bullet proof 14" kit. There is nothing really custom from what I understand it comes like this straight from the factory.
are you sure it will fit the titan though??? because bulletproof just makes the 12 for titans...

·
Registered
186 Posts
are you sure it will fit the titan though??? because bulletproof just makes the 12 for titans...
Thats what I was thinkin once he said 15" bulletproof. Oh well, Ill guess we'll find out when he gets it back from the shop

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I think the 14" your refering too is when you use the unibal upgrade and i THINK they'll crank you're front coilovers up to achieve an extra 2" lol...I might have to just save up for the FTS 15" kit just to pass up all you guys hahaha:bangit:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I think the 14" your refering too is when you use the unibal upgrade and i THINK they'll crank you're front coilovers up to achieve an extra 2" lol...I might have to just save up for the FTS 15" kit just to pass up all you guys hahaha:bangit:
im already packin 15" at the age of 17

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
im already packin 15" at the age of 17
:bangit: Yes you are....lucky you =p

Oh well, hopefully I'll have this thing prerunnered out by the end of summer, and hopefully you'll have your 40's on by the end of the summer too =D That'd be sick!:coolsmile

...and when are you getting AMP's man?:eyebrow:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·

Oh well, hopefully I'll have this thing prerunnered out by the end of summer, and hopefully you'll have your 40's on by the end of the summer too =D That'd be sick!:coolsmile

i will have 40's haha prob by summer starts hahahaha

and the amps...idk...they dont give out individual sponsorships....

·
Banned
3,832 Posts

what are you doing for the rear as in bumper and tire carrier?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
what are you doing for the rear as in bumper and tire carrier?
Stock Rear Bumper will be taken off and I'll just weld in a simple 2x4 type bumper, nothing fancy...Tires will just be strapped in with ratchetstraps cause I wanna have my full bed still, maybe a tailgate carrier or something =)

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
i like the tailgate tire carrier!!!! the inboard one is ballin

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
dude......is your truck done yet????? :bangit:

its hiding!!!LOL.... almost there paint is pretty much done just waiting for a few things I orderd to come in

41 - 60 of 177 Posts