Nissan Titan Forum banner
161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
No man i couldnt make that one.....
Too bad it was a good meet. Well next time your in Vegas we should hit up Midnight Mayhem. I would like to see your truck hit the track.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Haha....is that right.....so extra you know any cute girls....j/k
$hit loads of em! This is Vegas! Ha ha I'll hook up a fellow SoCal homie. I might live out here now but I grew up in San Diego. 1904!!!!!

Reactions: MRS.WIKEDVK

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
yeah.. alex.. only problem.. about 95% of them are sluts.. or they have something... so i guess take your pick!! lol

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
yeah.. alex.. only problem.. about 95% of them are sluts.. or they have something... so i guess take your pick!! lol
I am pretty sure 99.99999% of all men are going to pick sluts over catching something! Not a hard pick on that one.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
I am pretty sure 99.99999% of all men are going to pick sluts over catching something! Not a hard pick on that one.
hahaha.. but the problem with that is... half of the sluts have something too half the time they just dont know it!!!!!! lol so shut up alex!! =) leave me alone

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
hahaha.. but the problem with that is... half of the sluts have something too half the time they just dont know it!!!!!! lol so shut up alex!! =) leave me alone
Yeah true yhat's why God made VDs....... and men smart enough to invent condoms. huh?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Ok change of subject, so how bout those booty and booby shots that you added to the threads. That was mighty nice of you. I feel I can speak for everyone when I say.......you should add more.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Ok change of subject, so how bout those booty and booby shots that you added to the threads. That was mighty nice of you. I feel I can speak for everyone when I say.......you should add more.
Yes. Absolutely.

161 - 177 of 177 Posts