Bump.....just dropped it from $200 to $150!
yup, it worked get when i took it out. where are you driving from? maybe i can meet you 1/2 way.pogi69x said:I would take it but just waiting on cash flow, I'm about 2 hour drive away. If I get the cash will go down and get it if you haven't sold it yet. Everything works?
I will be driving through barstow to havasu in about 2weeks...let me know.pogi69x said:I live at Fort Irwin about 35 minutes from Barstow, I don't wanna hold you up if got a buyer. Again just waiting on cash flow, I may get a 08' crew cab would it work with that too?