Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my Titan. Awesome truck. I hooked up my trailer but there is no power to the 12 Volt power lead in the 7 pole connector on the truck. I may have shorted it testing the braking controller I installed. I can’t find an obvious fuse description for this lead either on the dashboard or under the hood. Does anyone know where the fuse is for the 12 Volt power lead on the trailer plug? Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I'm not sure were the fuse is, but several Titans w/Tow Package were missing a relay needed.

·
Registered
69 Posts
racerjack said:
Just bought my Titan. Awesome truck. I hooked up my trailer but there is no power to the 12 Volt power lead in the 7 pole connector on the truck. I may have shorted it testing the braking controller I installed. I can’t find an obvious fuse description for this lead either on the dashboard or under the hood. Does anyone know where the fuse is for the 12 Volt power lead on the trailer plug? Thanks in advance for the help.
If it's got a tow pkg there's a pigtail in the glove box that goes under the dash to your brake control. Don't know if this helps. Good luck

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
If it's got a tow pkg there's a pigtail in the glove box that goes under the dash to your brake control. Don't know if this helps. Good luck
There is a circut in the 7 pin that's 12v hot only with the key on, not the brake circut. It's for charging the battery on a trailer while towing...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I Cant Find It Under My Dash, Got My Wiring Ready To Go But Cant Find Where To Plug It Into. Does Any1 Have Any Picture So I Can See WHere It Is

·
Registered
4 Posts
Found It Tanks, My Instruction Tell Me That RED WIRE MUST BE CONNECTED TO THE COLDSIDE OF THE BRABE PEDAL STOPLIGHT SWICTH SPLICE DOWN LINE FROM THE SWICTH WHAT DOES THAT MEAN AND WHERE, TANKS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts