Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the cool weather we got down here,just helped my new DR's get in to the 13 sec.club N/A
Lets keep pushing that bar!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
Woo-Hooo good job!! congrats!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,278 Posts
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Fantastic man, it's a great day. I didn't make it but I will in good time and it's just great to see someone improving their times. Good job.
:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
This is a nice thread to wake up to on a Saturday morning. Congrats! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Hey great run and sorry i didn't get to talk longer. Congrats on the run you stayed pretty good with that lightning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
:cheers: !!! To Ya.. And I great big WOOWWWW!!!
With the mods you have, you've definitely got a Smokin TITAN!!
We'll keep an eye on you.
Definitely tell "markislive"'s influence..:eveilgrin
Anyway.. congrats again... great start to the weekend
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!way to represent the na titans!!:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yamatitan said:
Hey great run and sorry i didn't get to talk longer. Congrats on the run you stayed pretty good with that lightning.
hey did james give you your 2* timing? i was so excited about my times, that when i thought about your advance you were gone already. and i feel bad, i sure hope james did it for you, if not i am coming that way on the 30th and will do it for you then. glad to meet a fellow louisiana titan member.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
nice runs...indeed. Get that 60ft down tight and you'll knock off some on the big end.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was still getting some wheel spin when i took off.If i can get it to hook up,might be able to get a 1.8 60'.We'll see,i think she still have a little left in her.Just got to get a helmet now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
hey "dbolemiss", what were your 60ft's before UPREV?
Just wondering how much your WOT changed after tuning??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PAPARYNO said:
hey "dbolemiss", what were your 60ft's before UPREV?
Just wondering how much your WOT changed after tuning??
I never ran it before most of my mods.My first time at the track i did a 14.23.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
hey "dbolemiss"... been watchin your vids this morning and just had to tell ya again....

WOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

That's one quick TITAN..

also... cool PIT CREW ... hehe
great job:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
dbolemiss said:
hey did james give you your 2* timing? i was so excited about my times, that when i thought about your advance you were gone already. and i feel bad, i sure hope james did it for you, if not i am coming that way on the 30th and will do it for you then. glad to meet a fellow louisiana titan member.
Sorry forgot about this post. Yea James did it for me. Thanks alot. I couldnt make it the 30th i have college finals and am studying my butt off. I love the advance could defiantly tell a difference. It was good to meet you too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
cool new sig Donnie:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PAPARYNO said:
cool new sig Donnie:thumbsup:
Thanks paparyno,my wife had a little time on her hands that we didn't get to go race,hope sunday works for us,but we are going to look at new armadas tomorrow,lol.The race might cost me some money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
dbolemiss said:
Thanks paparyno,my wife had a little time on her hands that we didn't get to go race,hope sunday works for us,but we are going to look at new armadas tomorrow,lol.The race might cost me some money.

$$ lol.... oh well,, she'll LOVE the Armada's. We love ours. Tremendously better ride and the seats sit differently.. More comfortable!!!:D Good luck
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top