Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got rid of the 1 and now it's down to that pesky .091. Didn't do anything different other than launch a little better and had a little less wt, 1/4 tank instead of 3/4.

Race wt: 5250
adjusted altitude and air density: 824ft and 1.1979 Kg/m3

SNOW TIRES ROCKED TODAY, LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yeah Papa, looks like your getting faster. Are those snow tires helping with the traction?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
soo dang close!

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Smoke'n Fast said:
Yeah Papa, looks like your getting faster. Are those snow tires helping with the traction?
Not really but I'm too lazy to go swapping tires all the time. The guys running slicks are putting down 1.9 60' times so I am missing out on a couple tenths without the slicks. I am determined to be the first NA Titan in the 13's on snow tires, lol.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the support guys, it wouldn't be near as much fun without all you guys to share it with and I will run some 13's this winter after I get the new sealed CAI and do the ram air through the grill mod.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Papa_D said:
Not really but I'm too lazy to go swapping tires all the time. The guys running slicks are putting down 1.9 60' times so I am missing out on a couple tenths without the slicks. I am determined to be the first NA Titan in the 13's on snow tires, lol.
Well, it least you won't burn thru the tires as quick. I haven't been to my track in about a year. I'm gonna go back when I install my cam in couple of months. How much stronger does your truck feel with the cam? My buddy at work has a Titan and was thinking about getting one. He's got an 05' 4x4 with the big tow package. What kind of cam should he get?
Terry

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Smoke'n Fast said:
Well, it least you won't burn thru the tires as quick. I haven't been to my track in about a year. I'm gonna go back when I install my cam in couple of months. How much stronger does your truck feel with the cam? My buddy at work has a Titan and was thinking about getting one. He's got an 05' 4x4 with the big tow package. What kind of cam should he get?
Terry
There is only one cam, and its the JWT CAM. lol..So he's kinda stuck on that one :)

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Papa_D said:
Thanks for the support guys, it wouldn't be near as much fun without all you guys to share it with and I will run some 13's this winter after I get the new sealed CAI and do the ram air through the grill mod.
I was looking at converting my S&B intake to a ram air. It looks like you can route a 4" plastic flex tube, or aluminum, right through the stock fender hole and exit at the fog light hole. There's only one plastic tray below the headlight that would have to be cut. The only question I have is the 90 degree bend entering the intake box, if that bend would drastically slow the air velocity. Anyway, routing it in this manner would not affect the washer reservoir location.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts