Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to the track lastnight and made one more step closer to the 13 sec.This was my 2nd time going to the track,you can see my R/T is off.That was the first time for me to race another car that leaves before me,I wanted to make sure i didn't go on his car moving or his light lol.
With better tires and some nice weather i should be in those so hard to hit 13's
Maybe one day they will make cams for the 07.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Fantastic number, must be fun driving that beast.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its all starting to come together,I think i got the 13's without the cams.

see if i can figure out how to post the video.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
dbolemiss said:
Its all starting to come together,I think i got the 13's without the cams.

see if i can figure out how to post the video.

You can use You Tube, but I prefer using http://www.vimeo.com because they don't have an audio time lag like You Tube does.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Love the video and the comment at the end...

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my wife didn't even realize she said that while recording until we watched it ourselves,lol. didn't think anyone else would realize it either. i guess she is starting to see the importance of all the money being spent!

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Thanks for the video, I was right there with ya, lol. Good run man and it's nice of your wife to film it for us, thank her for me would ya.

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
dbolemiss said:
my wife didn't even realize she said that while recording until we watched it ourselves,lol. didn't think anyone else would realize it either. i guess she is starting to see the importance of all the money being spent!
14.1 NA without aftermarket cams is very impressive!! :cheers:
What performance mods have you installed so far?

·
Registered
248 Posts
dbolemiss said:
I got to the track lastnight and made one more step closer to the 13 sec.This was my 2nd time going to the track,you can see my R/T is off.That was the first time for me to race another car that leaves before me,I wanted to make sure i didn't go on his car moving or his light lol.
With better tires and some nice weather i should be in those so hard to hit 13's
Maybe one day they will make cams for the 07.
Great #'s man :clap:! Was this on stock 18's?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DRKSDE said:
Great #'s man :clap:! Was this on stock 18's?
Yep stock 18's. just dropped the pressure a little.I'm in the market for some D/R.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
sweet! so are you running cats in the system?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My wife is starting to notice the times and what my goals are.I had told her if i break out of the 14.20 we would be going home but i still would be happy.

as far as the cats,i plead the 5th, lol.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
dbolemiss said:
My wife is starting to notice the times and what my goals are.I had told her if i break out of the 14.20 we would be going home but i still would be happy.

as far as the cats,i plead the 5th, lol.

not having cats hasnt messed up ur jba muffler?? i know i blew out 3 of my banks mufflers by not having cats..

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Nice times for sure!!!! I wish my 2006 had the VVT Cams with bigger lobes!!!!

We can't really compare 2004-2006.....were handicapped compared to the 07-08....VVT and larger cams.....makes me want one!!! LoL

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dawgs77 said:
Nice times for sure!!!! I wish my 2006 had the VVT Cams with bigger lobes!!!!

We can't really compare 2004-2006.....were handicapped compared to the 07-08....VVT and larger cams.....makes me want one!!! LoL
We all know that the 2 fastest titans fall in that 2004-2006 group.Cant wait to see some times on kingmade.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
dbolemiss said:
We all know that the 2 fastest titans fall in that 2004-2006 group.Cant wait to see some times on kingmade.
From what I have seen at the track, the VVT may be very close to the gains I got from cams.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts