Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Da was 2730. Corrected 13.95 @ 97.43..... Im pumped. Dv3drs came, hell of a nice guy. He ran a best of 15.3 bdpp only. Corrected 14.7

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Nice run DS!!! :p

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Da was 2730. Corrected 13.95 @ 97.43..... Im pumped. Dv3drs came, hell of a nice guy. He ran a best of 15.3 bdpp only. Corrected 14.7
I'm envying your times!!!! You completely tuned. I need to get retuned. My afrs are still a little off.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only thing ive done since the 14.09 corrected was re tq header nuts (2 were loose) & turndowns after borlas. I think it helped the exhaust velocity.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
You need a 45-50 degree day to see what your Titan has in it. I wouldn't rely too heavily on conversion calculations.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Hey deerslayer, sorry to go OT, but do you recommend gutting the rear cats?? For a little more power and sound. Thanks

·
Registered
984 Posts
That's pretty good considering megatron's top time in sig was a 14.33

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
apparently those borlas are working out for you!

I lose track of threads lol where is the sound clip? We have the same headers and i want to hear what my truck COULD sound like..

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
apparently those borlas are working out for you!

I lose track of threads lol where is the sound clip? We have the same headers and i want to hear what my truck COULD sound like..
I posted a video in the media section.

·
Registered
869 Posts
What is Da and what's the calculation for "correction"? I drag raced for years and every time slip I've gotten is already corrected for altitude.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Density altitude ^^^ I'm guessing that a lot of places don't do their own corrections, so they do it on there own. Could also be used for different weather variables.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Density altitude ^^^ I'm guessing that a lot of places don't do their own corrections, so they do it on there own. Could also be used for different weather variables.
Thanks. I am of the understanding that all sanctioned tracks automatically correct, so I'm wondering if this is some new way for people to "enhance" their times. ;)

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Its more of an idea what your truck can run in perfect conditions haha.

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
We were talking about heading back out this fall once some better weather hits and running again. It was 91 with the sun baking while we were there. Good times!

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Thanks. I am of the understanding that all sanctioned tracks automatically correct, so I'm wondering if this is some new way for people to "enhance" their times.
Not to my knowledge, that's not how tracks operate. No track that i've been to automatically corrects the time/mph for DA.

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks. I am of the understanding that all sanctioned tracks automatically correct, so I'm wondering if this is some new way for people to "enhance" their times. ;)
Tell the guys in Colorado that race that their times are corrected. No track corrects for weather conditions! As it gets cooler I run faster, if they corrected I wouldnt.

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ive never heard of any track handing out corrected time slips.
That would be like wiping before you poop, just doesn't make sense:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts