Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently my 14 Titan AC started blowing hot air from the vent constantly. There are no lights on the unit the dial nor buttons do anything. Any ideas as to what the cause of this is. I tried to diagnosis as a relay issue but I'm unsure which relay is the AC in order to replace..Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Check low and high side pressures with ac manifold gauge set. You could have a leak. My condenser that sits in front of the rad had a hole.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check low and high side pressures with ac manifold gauge set. You could have a leak. My condenser that sits in front of the rad had a hole.
Would that cause the climate control module to do nothing? All that ever happens is warm air blows out regardless I put dial or button I press. I was hoping it was a relay either stuck open or closed but have not replaced yet to determine if that is in fact the cause. Thank you again

·
Registered
195 Posts
It should still switch back and forth between settings if you have low gas pressure, but thats one thing to check if it won't blow cold. Look for fuses related to hvac. Check the fuse box lid or owners manual for the labels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts